Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: 30k-35k base wage depending on experience plus commissons and bonuses
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Josh Gourley - State Farm Agent
Do you want to work with someone who will help you achieve YOUR goals?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Josh Gourley - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
About Our Agency
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2003.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Employee.
- I am a third generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of Southern Oregon University.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Website: www.joshgourley.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)